Health and Safety Officer
Posted 16th May negotiable Dublin # JM895702
Job title: Health and Safety Officer
Salary Range: €45k+ (Negotiable on experience)
Job Ref: JM895702
My client is the leading engineering contractor in Ireland, recognised worldwide for delivering the most complex projects safely, on time and within budget.
Due to continued success both in Ireland and internationally they now require an experienced Health and Safety Office to join their expanding team.
Your new Health & Safety Officer role;
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining H&S protocols
- Tasked with reviewing accident and incident statistics to identify trends and focus on areas for improvement
- Managing and carrying out site inspections to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and internal management systems
- Chairing health and safety meetings
- Updating and reviewing method statements, risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Carryout accident investigations and be instrumental in driving near miss reporting
- Supporting managers to carryout toolbox talks and safety briefings
What you will need to succeed in your new role;
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject
- Ideally you will hold a NEBOSH/IOSH qualification
- You should have 2+ years post qualification experience in the Construction Industry
- Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at Heights Instructor would be advantageous
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Health & Safety, then please contact James Manley on 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
James Manley is a dedicated Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist at Vickerstock Technical and Engineering Recruitment. He is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and recruits all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor and Officer across the Island of Ireland.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.