Health and Safety Advisor
Posted 10th May € 35,000 - € 50,000 Dublin # JM896505
Health & Safety Advisor Dublin
Salary: €35,000 to €50,000 plus benefits
Job Ref: JM896505
Our client is a specialist construction, fit out and modular partner, who operate across the UK, NI and ROI. They are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to assist with projects in Dublin.
They currently work on a huge range of projects across sectors such as, Office & Commercial, Mechanical & Electrical, Refurbishment and Renovation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually growing firm.
As a Health & Safety Advisor you will have responsibilities for the following;
- RAMS review
- Toolbox talks
- Site / Documentation auditing
- Chairing weekly safety meetings
- Accident / Incident investigation
As a Health & Safety Advisor;
- You should have 3-5 years' experience in the construction sector
- You will have previous experience as a Health & Safety Advisor
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative
- A full time role within a very successful and progressive company
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Birthday present for you and your family
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Health & Safety, then please contact James Manley on 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.