Group Technical Manager
Posted 10th September County Tyrone # PM897901
Group Technical Manager | County Tyrone | Excellent salary DOE
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of our industry leading clients with the appointment of an experienced Group Technical Manager. Due to unrivalled growth they require a Group Technical Manager to join the team reporting straight to the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will oversee the Technical Team, developing and delivering against the firms set processes and standards across the business.
Your new role as a Group Technical Manager;
- Manage new and existing suppliers, including raw material specifications and audits
- Ensure highest standards for compliance and quality across the Group
- Develop and monitor HACCP, TACCP and quality systems in accordance with the latest customer/BRC standards
- Introduce new processes, procedures and systems to enhance the business
- Oversee compliance to customer codes of practice, BRC and legislation.
- Review, audit and challenge operations, product quality and systems to ensure that teams maintain the highest standards of food safety and product integrity.
- Drive training and development of new and existing staff members
- Proactively drive Product Quality Management
- Plan and implement improvement in the firm's information flow and communication
What you will need to succeed as a Group Technical Manager;
- 3+ years proven experience as a Technical Manager in the FMCG sector
- Relevant Food Science related qualification
- Solid experience in HACCP and TACCP processes
- Level 4 Food Hygiene / Advanced HACCP
- Ability to compile technical and management systems reports
- KPI and target focused
What we have to offer:
- Hours: Mon - Fri (Permanent, Days)
- Salary reflective of level of responsibility and experience
- Senior role within progressive business
Contact Paul Muir to discuss this, or other Technical opportunities in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.