Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer
Posted 8th September € 20,000 - € 30,000 Dublin # WW897961
Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer | Dublin
Salary: €20,000 - 30,000
Vickerstock are working are working with a major player in the construction industry renowned for their dedication to continuously develop current and next generation talent.
My client is the global leader in multinational engineering services with annual revenues of over €500m. Among their clients are some of the world's leading names in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare and Technology sectors.
Due to their continuous growth and success they have an opportunity for an experienced Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer for Dublin.
Your new role as a Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer;
- Programming, Testing, Commissioning & Handover of Fire Alarm Systems
- Read and understand Electrical Drawings
- Knowledge of Local Standards & Regulations for Fire Alarm Systems
- Take Lead and Work on own initiative
- Fault Find basic wiring Problems
- Liaise with customer and attend site meetings
What you will need to succeed as a Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer;
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience with Ziton & Xtralis Fire Alarm Systems
- Electrical knowledge and experience gained by either a trade or academic background
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative
What we hope you will do next;
If this role is of interest contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.