Posted 14th May Lurgan, County Armagh # JF599569
Job Reference: JF599569
Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of a global manufacturing client who require a Financial Accountant. The role is due to recent expansion and is a permanent role and based in the Lurgan Area
The Financial Account will be responsible for all accounting and internal control, covering, data entry preparations, all account reconciliations, end of month closing activity and financial reports. The Financial Accountant will partner with the business units and leaders and plays a key part in the overall success of the company.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following duties;
- All account related activity - journal entry, account reconciliation and analysis
- End of month closing ensuring accurate results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar.
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
- Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: A/R, A/P, and Intercompany Loan Statement
- Provide support when required on maintenance of master-data records for AP & AR.
- Compliance with SOX, standardized procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare government reports / census forms.
The Financial Accountant must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Chartered Accountant, 3 years plus experience within an manufacturing environment
- Experience with using an account and finance system - Oracle preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Functional knowledge of general accounting process and US GAAP
- Experience of preparing UK Statutory accounts
- Understanding of internal con
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent customer service skills
Contact Justin to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 90313720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.