Façade Engineer | Tier 1 contractor | Dublin
Posted 13th February Dublin # GS897461
Façade Engineer - Tier 1 contractor - Dublin
Our client is a multi-national construction contractor with offices throughout Europe that deliver landmark projects across sectors which include Healthcare, Data Centres, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure.
As an employer they take a highly progressive approach towards their staff, their focus on support, training and professional development has been the prime reason for their ongoing success and strong project delivery.
Due to their continuous growth and success they have an opportunity for an experienced Façade Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
You're new role as Façade Engineer
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- Complete associated external facade works in accordance with the program
- Set out the work requirements and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Conduct your work in a safe manner - correct and report those who do not
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Provide Technical support to the Project Team
- Manage with buildability issues related to the external envelope.
- Help Project Manager deliver the project on time and within budget
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor façade sub-contractors' performance
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of such work and variation to the project management
- Reporting to Façade Project Manager
What you'll need to succeed as a Façade Engineer
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management qualification.
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as an engineer (façade experience appreciated)
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and industry specific software
What do we offer?
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and Pension contribution,
- Health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, further education,
- opportunities to travel
- Bike to work scheme and many more
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.