Our client is one of the most well-known, prestigious and bespoke Fit out contractors in the UK. Having successfully delivered luxury fit out projects for over 30 years' they have built an enviable reputation for high quality of projects for blue chip clients around the UK and Europe. Due to a significant period of growth the company is now hiring for Estimator to join their team in Co. Antrim.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to step into this Estimator role and be responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender documents for submission to clients.
- Prepare tender documents.
- Source and assess supplier and sub-contract quotations
- Prepare accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- Prepare an analytical estimate from first principles and check against subcontract quotations
- Calculate site management and preliminary costs
- Participate in final negotiations
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract
- A proven track record in estimating new build and/or fit out type projects or have recently completed a relevant joinery, construction or commercial related course
- Excellent IT skills and preferably experience in the use of computerised estimating systems although full training will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently.
- Ability to work to deadlines with a proactive and organised approach
- Previous experience within the joinery/construction industry would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and award winning Fit Out Contractor and advance your career including competitive package for the right people and experience.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Melody Humphreys on 02890 313 720 or send your CV for an immediate response
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.