ELECTRONIC TEST TECHNICIAN | ANTRIM
Posted 15th September £ 20,000 - £ 23,000 Antrim, County Antrim # HN897905
ELECTRONIC TEST TECHNICIAN (SET-UP & IMPROVEMENTS)
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE
SALARY: £20-23K PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
Our client is a large established international design and engineering / manufacturing firm who have the requirement for an experienced Electronic Test Technician (set-up & improvements). The role is Supporting Engineers in continuous improvement projects to include testing and analysis
The role of Electronic Test Technician involves:
- Implementation of Continuous improvement projects
- SAT and FAT testing of New Equipment
- Installation support and set up of new Equipment
- Remote support of make sites to troubleshoot yield issues
- A minimum of 3 years RF and/or Electronics test experience
- Collate, analyze and interpret data to identify, and troubleshoot possible issues
Essential Criteria for the successful Electronic Test Technician is:
- HND or an Associate degree as a minimum in electronics/Electrical engineering
- 3 years + experience in RF and electronics test development in the LabView and Test Stand development environments
Desirable Criteria for the successful Electronic Test Technician is:
- Software qualifications are desirable (.Net, C++)
- Some experience in ICT and in general process troubleshooting.
If this role is of interest contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.