Electrical Project Manager | Galway
Posted 30th July € 80,000 - € 85,000 Galway # AMS897774
Electrical Project Manager| Galway
Salary: €80, 000+
Job Ref: AMS897774
Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
Must have Data Centre Experience to be considered for this role, some travel to Europe is also required
Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Electrical Project Manager on a full-time permanent basis for projects in Limerick.
This client has been operating successfully for over 55 years, providing not only full M&E contracting services but also specialist High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Power Generation, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical.
Your new role as Electrical Project Manager
- Arrange and chair handover of project from estimating department to construction team
- Liaise with OM in staffing of project
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.
- Manage your site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- Ensure effective cost and sales control in conjunction with QS
- Ensure testing and commissioning is carried out in accordance with the Quality Plan
- Ensure final design audit (if applicable) is carried out by the EM
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
What you'll need to succeed as Electrical Project Manager
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- You will ideally possess 7+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working on large data centre projects in-excess of €8 million.
- Worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Commercial knowledge and understanding
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Aimee McSorley on 015267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.