Electrical Maintenance | £38.5K | Dungannon
Posted 18th May £ 38,500 - £ 38,500 Dungannon, County Tyrone # HN896566
Electrical Maintenance Engineer | £38.5K | Dungannon
Vickerstock are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer for one of our leading FMCG client based in the Dungannon Area.
Your new role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer;
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications.
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Diagnostic work on single and Three Phase motors.
- Scale calibration and maintenance.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation.
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
What you will need to succeed as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer;
- You will have a 3rdlevel qualification in electrical maintenance
- You will have previous experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- You must be a Time-served electrical engineer
- You will have proven knowledge of fault finding and repair
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.