Electrical LV Estimator | Limerick
Posted 15th October € 55,000 - € 56,000 Limerick # AMS897824
Electrical LV Estimator| Limerick
Job Ref: AMS897824
Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Electrical LV Estimator on a full-time permanent basis for projects in Limerick.
This client has been operating successfully for over 55 years, providing not only full M&E contracting services but also specialist High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Power Generation, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical.
Your new role as Electrical LV Estimator
- Prepare estimates by compiling takeoff based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to read Electrical Technical Specifications and Employers Requirements for low voltage bids, varying from large commercial bids, pharmaceutical projects & large Data centre projects.
- Managing & interfacing of the tendering process with the various departments, and the timely submitting of the tender.
- Assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Manage the quotation request process and review quotations for completeness
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Predict possible issues and pitfalls of projects, and advise the bid team of project risks and solutions.
- Follow up on submitted tenders and document the relevant feedback.
- Attend post tender meetings.
- After the successful bid at project handover, meet with the Construction Team to fully explain the estimate, scope of work, quotes and offer aspects for the successful transition of the project.
What you'll need to succeed as Electrical LV Estimator
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Construction Economics, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ideally will possess 5+ years' experience in the construction industry of which 2 years has been in a similar Senior Electrical Estimator position.
- Experience working on tenders in-excess of €4million electrically within the pharmaceutical, industrial, data centre or commercial sectors.
- Innovates and leads in electrical/technical activity and challenges.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite, especially Power Point & Excel
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Aimee McSorley on 015267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.