Electrical Commercial Manager
Posted 22nd November Finland # AMS897772
Electrical Commercial Manager| Finland
Job Ref: AMS897772
Contract Type: Permanent, full time.
Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Electrical Commercial Manager on a full-time permanent basis for projects in Finland.
This client has been operating successfully for over 55 years, providing not only full M&E contracting services but also specialist High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Power Generation, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical.
Your new role as Electrical Commercial Manager
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Manage the Business Unit revenue and cashflow with forecasted vs. actual monthly reporting and comply with Business commercial governance. Issue the as defined Commercial reports per pre-agreed timelines and dates.
- Agree the optimum commercial structure to support the Business Unit & the Business overall
- Recorded weekly meeting with the Operations Manager on key deliverables for the Business Unit.
- Interpret contract rights & obligations and evaluate technical/financial risks for management reporting. Implement contract guiding policy & ensure all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Review all QS profit plans for monthly signoff and audit and challenge the detail on an interim reporting basis where risk lends itself to further ongoing review.
- Lead, manage and close matters where QS support is needed for R&R deliverables working with other support functions without the need for further escalation to senior management.
What you'll need to succeed as Electrical Commercial Manager
- Minimum 7+ years of Quantity surveying experience essential on Electrical and or Mechanical Projects.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Quantity Surveyor / Construction Economics
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Aimee McSorley on 015267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.