Posted 11th February Armagh, County Armagh # MQ897299
Job Ref: MQ897299
We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager for a leading manufacturing client based in Co Armagh. The Ecommerce Manager will report to the Director and be responsible for optimising performance of the trading websites.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the creative and design processes for each site.
- Working with commercial partners to deliver market leading propositions.
- Managing the site content process, delivering best in class content to the trading sites
- Developing the marketing and promotional calendar process for all trading websites.
- Managing the email marketing process for all trading sites
- Using analytics to continually understand and optimise site performance, and where necessary engage third party specialists to enhance conversion and reduce abandonment rates.
- Developing a set of Web KPI's to ensure performance is continually monitored and improved.
- Assisting business migration to a new Ecommerce platform, whilst maintaining current growth rates.
The Ecommerce Manager must be able to demonstrate to following:
- Experience of leading a team
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A clear understanding of the latest E Commerce technologies and applications
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and social media platforms and SEO
- Experience with Google analytics and social media insights
- Experience with managing customer relationships
- Strong IT and analytics skills
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.