Document Controller (Galway)
Posted 15th May € 40,000 - € 50,000 Galway # AMS789987
Salary: €40,000 plus, depending on experience
Vickerstock are working with one of Irelands largest Mechanical and Electrical contractors to resource a Document Controller on a full-time permanent basis for projects in Galway.
This client has been operating successfully for over 55 years, providing not only full M&E contracting services but also specialist High Voltage (HV) and Medium Voltage (MV) design and construction services to clients across a number of different sectors including Data Centres, Power Generation, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Petrochemical.
Your New Role
You will support the development of an existing department within the organisation for Projects in Galway. This is a long-term opportunity, with excellent career advancement.
The Responsibilities of your new role
- Processing multiple monthly and weekly payrolls with strict adherence to deadlines
- Process new hire, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes for each jurisdiction
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through research validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
- Implement current and correct statutory payroll requirements for each jurisdiction
- Complete control of payroll jurisdictions to ensure correct payroll calculations are met
- Regular updates of internal and external information through individual secure portals from
- payroll bureaus
- Acting as point of contact for employees and stakeholders relating to all legislative
- requirements for each jurisdiction
- Working closely with HR & Taxation dept. regarding the setup of new payrolls
- Assistance with the registration of tax id's and social security numbers for employees in posted countries.
- Excellent salary and clear opportunities for progression
- Exposure to some of the world's most complex industrial and Pharmaceutical projects
- Educational Support
What you need to secure a role
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role within the Construction Industry. You will ideally come from a Mechanical or Electrical background.
What Happens Next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or I can be reached directly on 015267473
If you are looking for a new position within the M&E/MEP Sector, or want some advice on the current market please contact me directly for a confidential chat and I would be happy to discuss current and upcoming projects and opportunities.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.