Digital Marketing Manager | Tyrone
Posted 5th January County Tyrone # MQ898331*
Digital Marketing Manager | Tyrone | MQ898331
One of our leading clients based in the county Tyrone area have asked Vickerstock to assist with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Manager. You will be required to develop and contribute to digital marketing projects and campaigns, developing the organisation's digital communication strategies within the organisation.
They operate a wide variety of in-house staff development and innovation schemes to maintain a culture of continuous improvement of individuals, operations and product solutions.
This is a full-time permanent position with occasional travel required to other sites within the UK
- Managing and developing the company website including managing relationship with external agencies.
- Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and others you think relevant.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): manage the implementation of on and off site SEO strategies and provide ongoing KPI reporting
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
- Creating, managing and maintaining social networking channels; contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Managing and updating the company website
- Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software;
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Using the most suitable web analytics software to monitor performance of our website and make recommendations for improvement;
- Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimisation and conducting key word research and providing monthly reports;
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends; and researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns;
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues;
- Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best price
What you'll need to succeed as Digital Marketing Manager
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience working on digital marketing
- Experience of Wordpress and E-commerce
- Experience of using analytics, affiliates, PPC & SEO tools
- Experience of inbound marketing along with strong communication and delivery skills, experience in training others a bonus
- Experience of Content Marketing, delivery and implementation of Marketing strategies
- A Digital Marketing Qualification and experience of HTML would be desirable
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.