Despatch Clerk (Food)
Posted 19th November Armagh, County Armagh # MQ898217
Despatch Clerk (Food) | Co Armagh
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's market leading, FMCG clients to recruit an experienced Despatch Clerk to join their established team in County Armagh.
Your new role as a Despatch Clerk;
- Accurately check and record job numbers on paperwork from drivers
- Ensure all paperwork envelopes are complete and accurate
- Manage trailer numbers and load changes on the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Manage communications between the depot and drivers
- Process POD's and checking with Drivers about missing paperwork
- Escalate issues to Transport team as required
- Follow all relevant SOPs
- Adhere to the Company HACCP Plan and food safety policies at all times
- Work in a safe manner and adhering to all Company Health and Safety policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed as a Despatch Clerk;
- 2 years' minimum experience in a Transport or Warehouse environment.
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships with all departments/ functions
- Data entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Language: fluent in English (spoken and written).
What we have to offer:
- Industry competitive salary and benefits
- Permanent opportunity with progressive business
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.