Design Manager Fit Out
Posted 15th May £ 35,000 - £ 50,000 Portadown, County Armagh # MH45722
Role: Design Manager (Fit-Out)
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 (competitive salary and package dependant on experience, including generous holidays, pension scheme, continuous career development)
Location: Co. Armagh (Travel 1 day every week or every other week)
Vickerstock Construction have been retained by one of Northern Ireland's leading Specialist Joinery and Fit -Out contractors to recruit for a Design Manager.
Having established an impressive client base throughout the U.K. and European market our client delivers award winning projects across sectors which include High-End Residential, Luxury Hospitality,Marine and Commercial Office. Due to their continued growth and success they are seeking to strengthen their technical abilities and have an opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to join their team.
Design Manager (Fit-Out) Role:
Working across a range of exciting and high value projects you will take act as the primary point of contact for clients and will be responsible for taking projects from initial brief to concept stage, design for manufacture, and construction on site, ensuring projects are within specification, programme and budget constraints.
- Liaising with relevant parties produce and manage a design programme to satisfy design, manufacture and construction requirements.
- Manage the in-house design team and external teams to ensure projects within specification- chairing design meetings and keeping records on progress
- Be prepared to attend site visits if and when required use technical background to advise on suitability during concept stages including pre-tender
- 3-5 years as a Design Manager, Design Coordinator or Lead Designer across large scale Fit-Out and Joinery projects
- Strong design background in high end fit-out detailing and design specifically for manufacturing.
- Third level qualification in a Construction related subject
- Strong ability to liaise with clients, design teams, operational teams and sub-contractors to ensure projects are within specification, on time and within budget.
- Computer literate and excellent AutoCAD fluency
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.