Customer Service Representative (Brexit)
Posted 19th November County Armagh # MQ898221
Customer Service Representative (Brexit) | Co Armagh
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's market leading, FMCG clients to recruit an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their established team in County Armagh and support BREXIT preparations and providing an excellent customer service.
Your new role as a Customer Service Representative;
- Ensure efficient and effective customs clearance by providing Customs Clearance Consortium (CCC) with accurate data regarding customer and load.
- Liaise between the CCC and the Operations Team to ensure that jobs/consignments/pallets are only transferred to planning teams to be scheduled for collection and delivery when they have been cleared
- Respond to customer queries in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Ensure internal systems are maintained with accurate information at all times
- Book in loads at collection and delivery points and coordinating with the transport team regarding all deliveries
- Keep customers updated on their deliveries and collections
- Accurately generate customer reports and KPI's daily
- Cross-check numerical references and paperwork, and data entry into internal systems
- Escalate issues to management as required
What you'll need to succeed as a Customer Service Representative;
- 2 years' minimum experience in a Transport or Warehouse environment.
- 1 year minimum experience as a Customer Service representative
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment ideally in the Transport industry
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent) with a min of GCSE Maths and English
- Demonstrate a team focused approach to work by working closely with your colleagues and providing support where required
- Demonstrate a team focused approach
What we have to offer:
- Industry competitive salary and benefits
- Permanent opportunity with progressive business
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.