Customer Care Team Leader
Posted 13th November Newtownards, County Down # MQ898111
Customer Care Team Leader
Vickerstock are currently working on behalf of our marketing leading Food Manufacturing Client to recruit for a Customer Care Team Leader to join their team in their Newtownards facility.
Your duties as a Customer Care Team Leader;
- Supporting the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Team Leader will be responsible for leading interactions within the Customer Care teams
- Ensuring all aspects of order managements and customer complaints handling are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining a high level of service, the Customer Care Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed through the supply chain as efficiently as possible.
- The role will also be required to deputise for the Customer Care Manager managing the daily interactions with team members to include liaising with the Customer Supply Chain Manager as necessary
- Prepare where necessary reports on sales orders, efficiencies and stock issues and attend weekly meetings with the Customer Supply team. Ensure the Customer Care team are briefed on changes and expectations of the department / sites / business.
- Ensure that financial transactions relating to sales are processed in a timely and accurate manner, particularly invoices and credits and assist and support the team as necessary.
- Build effective long term relationships with customers
- Liaise closely with the Planning team to ensure the forecast and market profile are up-to-date and accurate.
What you will need to succeed as a Customer Care Team Leader;
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) and have proven experience working in a similar role successfully supervising or managing people.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, whilst building relationships as part of a team and must also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel).
- The role also requires the successful candidate to have a desire to constantly exceed expectation and targets.
- While not essential, experience working within in a FMCG food manufacturing environment and using an ERP/Sales Ordering Processing system would be desirable
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Customer Care Team Leader role please attach your CV below or call Mary at 02890 313720.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.