Hours of Work: 8:00 - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
One of our leading clients based in the County Tyrone area have asked Vickerstock to assist with the recruitment of a Credit Controller for a maternity cover contract.
As a successful Credit Controller, you will be required to assist in the day to day operations of the credit control department.
Your new role as Credit Controller;
- Responsible for contacting customers, monitoring credit issues
- Contact customers to ensure debt collected within agreed terms
- Closely monitor overdue accounts and prompt remedial action as required.
- Handle customer account queries, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion
- Provide administration support to the Credit Control Team as and when required.
- Liaise with the sales team regarding credit matters. Ensure and maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Daily posting and allocating of cash received
- Provide reception cover when required
What you will need to succeed as a Credit Controller;
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including English and Maths
- Previous administration in a busy office environment
- Experience of credit control is ideal but not a necessity
- Be proficient in MS Office, with good excel skill
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a highly challenging and demanding work environment
- Good telephone manner
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.