Control Panel Electrical Engineer
Posted 9th October County Tyrone # HN897986
Control Panel Electrical Engineer / Technician | County Tyrone
Full time permanent position
Standard business hours are: Mon - Thurs 7.30 to 5pm and Friday 7.30 to 2pm
£13-15 per hour
Time and a half for any Saturday or Sunday work
An additional £20 per night away from home (As well as expenses)
Up to a maximum of 30% international travel
Our client is a very established and successful locally grown firm who through expansion, has a requirement for an additional member of staff to assist with the electrical installation and commissioning of Control Panels with a wide variety of clients that range from industries such as crushing and screening, food, waste water, refrigeration etc. Their clients are across Northern Ireland /UK and Ireland with some further afield again. A work vehicle will be supplied within the role for work purposes (Kept at clients premises). 99% of the role is based out on client sites.
Your new role as Control Panel Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Installing, connecting and testing control panels on site
- Industrial installation
- Related general electrical work as required
- Each day will begin on our clients site; to pick up the vehicle and all components / parts needed to complete the role out on site that day
- You will occasionally be working in conjunction with an apprentice
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar capacity, setting up, testing and commissioning control panels - Ability to work independently from the outset
- Electrical Installation qualification / 17th or 18th addition
If this role is of interest contact Hugh Nugent to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.