Posted 16th September Londonderry, County Londonderry # MH894751
Salary: Doe Plus benefits
Location: Derry/ Londonderry
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Construction Estimator for our client based in Derry.
Our client is a construction developer and contractor who specialise in commercial and residential developments across the Northern Ireland & U.K markets.
With nearly 40 years' experience & a close knit team environment they continue to secure business and deliver high quality projects across Commercial, High-End Residential, Fit-out and Refurbishments sectors. Some of their live typical projects include multi million value Hotel developments,, office refurbishments ranging £1-2.2 million, residential developments and a social housing schemes.
As an experienced construction buyer you will join a talented team and work closely with the company Director across pre-contract and post contract procurement duties.
Estimator / Buyer (construction) Role:
- Assist with take offs for tender submissions
- Responsible for Materials procurement and delivery in line with project specifications and budgets.
- Resource procurement to agreed programmes within agreed cost budgets
- Appointment of Subcontractors on designated subcontract conditions and in accordance with project documents to agreed programmes within agreed cost budgets.
- Identifying cash flow impacts and risks.
Estimator / Buyer (construction) Criteria;
- 5 years' experience in a similar role for a construction company
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to ensure best value for money
- Strong IT skills in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Melody Humphreys on 02890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.