Construction Administrator (Maternity)
Posted 15th May Portadown, County Armagh # MQ896519
Job Title: Construction Admin (Maternity)
Job Ref: MQ896519
Vickerstock are working with a Civil Engineering client based in county Armagh who provide engineering services to private and public sectors. Our Client is an established business and pride themselves on delivering a quality service throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
The opportunity has arisen for a construction administrator to cover a period of maternity. Suitable applicants will preferably have previous experience working in a construction office environment.
Reporting to senior management, the successful candidate will support office and site management.
Construction Administrator will complete the following tasks;
- Updating approved supplier list, ensuring compliance with company integrated management systems.
- Preparation of Site set up packs and updating file sharing documentation.
- Scheduling MOT, PSV, and payment of vehicle tax for all company vehicles. Maintain vehicle files
- Coordination of inspections, testing & calibration of equipment.
- Maintaining and updating company registers
- Effective communication and liaison with suppliers & site management.
- Requesting Client references / customer satisfaction reports on completion of projects.
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation of ITT / PQQ submissions as and when required.
- Telephone, photocopying, scanning and filing duties.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by senior management to facilitate effective operation of company business
Construction Administrator criteria
- Applicants must have least 1-2 years' experience in an administration environment
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) as a minimum including English & Maths
- Strong IT skills - Proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Excellent communication skills, organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload in order to meet required deadlines
- Previous experience in Health & Safety or IMS document control is desirable.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.