Job Reference: MQ896223
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a Construction Administrator on a part time basis, for a successful Dublin based company who have been manufacturing and supplying goods to the construction industry for over a decade.
The role will be located in their Dublin Office located in D12.
The Construction Administrator duties
- Providing administration support for a range of people.
- Responsible for carrying out general office duties including photocopying, faxing, emailing, answering phones and distributing documents as required.
- Manage travel arrangements, ensure a smooth itinerary and investigate any opportunities to assist in making all journeys work as efficiently as possible.
- Effectively deal with day to day enquiries
- Controlling and compiling supplier documentation.
- Management of all of the documents that form within the product range, from design and development through standards testing and into production.
Construction Administrator Criteria
- 1-2 years recent experience within a busy office environment
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages to include Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work toward targets in a fast- paced environment
Construction Administrator Desirable Criteria
- Microsoft Project
- Previous experience working with installation teams
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.