Commercial Manager (Food) | Fermanagh
Posted 22nd May Fermanagh, County Fermanagh # PM897595
Commercial Manager (Food) | Fermanagh | PM897595
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a Fermanagh based Client - a progressive participant in the Food Industry on the island of Ireland with strong reputation for quality, innovation, and NPD - to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager to join the business.
Your new role as Commercial Manager
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Financial management of projects
- Overseeing product development
- Recognising business opportunities
- Putting together bids to win new business
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Risk assessments
- Offering direction and instruction
- Training and/or mentoring the wider team
What you'll need to succeed as a Commercial Manager
- Third level qualification preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving significant business growth/developing key accounts.
- Clear understanding of UK, Ireland and European markets
- Direct experience of trading with multiple retailers.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Access to own transport, flexible and able to travel at short notice for business purposes
- Previous experience in a similar role (within Food Manufacturing)
- German speaking / command of the German language
What we have to offer
- Excellent salary
- Progressive/growing business
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Paul Muir to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.