Our client is a leading M&E contractor based in Dublin that operates within a wide range of Public and private sector industries. The Commercial Manager will be based in Sweden working on a range of high end multi-million euro projects and managing a team of Quantity Surveyors
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone at Senior QS Level who wants to progress into a managerial role.
Your new role as a Commercial Manager;
- Work with the M&E project teams to formulate commercial plans that identify necessary activities that protect the company from risks, and enhance the profitability of contracts.
- Have responsibility for the commercial performance of the project ensuring that the Mechanical & Electrical team successfully achieve the defined objectives and reach their full potential.
- Manage and carry out monthly commercial M&E project reviews - giving direction and advice on any matters of dispute resolution, as required.
- Ensure M&E contract costs are commercially managed, monitored, controlled and reviewed against agreed budgets and that cost information is accurately reported. This includes assisting in the preparation and agreement of interim valuation and final accounts and commercial management of the ongoing financial aspects of subcontracts.
- Lead and comply with company Health & Safety standards, whilst ensuring commercial practices and procedures are managed effectively and internal procedures are maintained.
- Build and maintain high level customer relationships with partnering Quantity Surveyors and Client Commercial Management teams.
What you will need to succeed as a Commercial Manager;
- Quantity Surveying degree
- Strong Mechanical Background
- Previous working experience within an M&E Contractor or Quantity Surveying practice.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Aimee McSorley on 0035315267473 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.