Posted 15th May £ 23,000 - £ 27,000 Dungannon, County Tyrone # WW896471
CNC Operator (Co. Tyrone)
Salary: £23k - £27k
Job Reference: WW896471
Vickerstock are currently looking for an experienced CNC Operator for one of our leading clients based in the Co. Tyrone Area.
Your new role as a CNC Operator;
- Interpretation of drawings and instructions properly to ensure what is produced meets customer requirements
- Operation of equipment under your control to produce goods as required
- Operation of equipment under your control to ensure safety of yourself and others
- Operation of equipment under your control to ensure optimum quality of product.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in your work area, clearing spillages etc.
- Maintaining your equipment in good working order, reporting faults to your Manager as necessary.
- Loading/ offloading despatches or deliveries as required.
- Operating gantries as required.
- Driving forklift as required if authorised and qualified to do so.
- Working with others in a cooperative manner to ensure an efficient and harmonious atmosphere.
- Ensuring that your production time is allocated to the correct job.
- Any other duties as required from time to time by management which are within your competence to carry out.
What you will need to suceed in your new role as a CNC Operator;
- You will have previous experience in a CNC role within a manufacturing environment
- You will possess strong communication skills
- You will have have inventory control experience
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.