Posted 13th February £ 17,000 - £ 17,000 Carrickfergus, County Antrim # KD897467
£17,000.00 + OTE
Vickerstock are recruiting exclusively for a CNC Operator for their manufacturing client based in Carrickfergus.
This role has become available due to recent global expansion, so it is a very exciting time to join their team. This role is starting immediately so candidates must be available to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will receive their PPE and training will also be provided.
Monday - Friday (Shift)
6.00am - 2.00pm
2.00pm - 10.00pm
- Operating preprogramed CNC machine
- Operating other machinery where necessary
- Inspect products either on completion of machining or as a pre-machining or in process check as specified in the manufacturing instruction.
- To carry out required machine parameter changes associated with the set up.
- Maintaining safe and healthy working environment
- Adhere to all H&S Procedures.
- Previous production experience, ideally CNC experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and within a team
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.