Posted 24th March negotiable Ballymena, County Antrim # KD897502
£20,000 - £25,000 P/A
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician for our manufacturing client in the Ballymena area.
This role is a MAT cover post and you will be required to produce detailed drawings and designs on CAD.
- Produce detailed working technical drawings for manufacture.
- Liaise with in-house Senior Designer, Contracts Manager & production team.
- Prepare cutting lists & BoM's for material costs to be ascertained.
- Ensure design details comply with project specifications and client requirements for each project.
- Liaise with customers to seek clarifications to prepare drawings for approval.
- Adhere to deadlines set by the Contracts Manager for the project.
- Attending design meetings to support the Contracts Team.
- Ability to work from drawings/visuals to produce accurate designs in 2D Autocad format for final issue.
- A good working knowledge of the design process from conception and specification through to evaluation.
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- You will be enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude, willing to learn and continually improve new processes
- Possess a high level of IT literacy, excel and other MS Office Programmes
Please attach your CV for consideration FAO Katie Doyle
*** You must meet the essential criteria to be shortlisted***
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.