Business Development Manager
Posted 16th October Belfast, County Antrim # MQ898062
Business Development Manager
Vickerstock are delighted to continue our highly successful relationship with one of Northern Irelands leading Civil & Structural Engineering consultancies to support in the recruitment of a Business Development Manager
Our client has developed an impressive reputation in the local market as they continue to deliver high quality projects across Northern Ireland, Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven individual to be part of this local success story.
The Business Development Manager will focus on development to identify new opportunities and secure new business through effective business development and marketing strategies.
- Presenting services to potential clients through direct communication, in face to face meetings, telephone calls and e-mails.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Management of pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders
- Contributing to writing bid submission documentation
- Maintaining tables of submissions, tenders, results and fees
- Website Management and other digital channels
- Preparation and development of professional material
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Generation of appointments for preliminary interviews and briefings.
- Assist in the creation of client proposals
- Keep informed about issues affecting the industry sector and collect competitor information.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a marketing or business development management role
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience of Pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills with evidence of building long term compelling relationships and ongoing nurturing of key clients.
- Proven experience of identifying and developing strong and successfully converting to clients.
- Must be target and deadline driven with proven experience of delivery within given time frames.
- Excellent commercial awareness and attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach, with empathy to clients' situations and a strong understanding of customer service and its impact on business performance.
- Demonstratable experience of continuous improvement within new and existing processes.
- Experience of using MS Office suite and in-house databases.
- Strong diary management skills with a proactive self-driven approach.
- Experience working within the construction industry would be desirable
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 90313720. If you are looking to take the next step in your career please submit your CV.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.