Business Development Executive
Posted 11th February Northern Ireland # MQ897453
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: N Ireland - remote working
Salary: salary + excellent bonus, plus company vehicle and excellent benefits
Our Client is recruiting for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for the growth and development of business across Northern Ireland continuing to raise the profile of the company whilst focusing on seeking new business opportunities.
Travel to Head Office in Dublin each month is a requirement of this role.
Your new role as Business Development Executive
- Achieving agreed case sales and revenue targets within your region for distributors and independent customers
- Developing and successfully implementing joint business plans for end-users and distributors.
- Utilizing the distributor sales team to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Agreeing and executing promotional plans for end users and distributors.
- Developing strong business relationships across your region.
- Gathering required sales information on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the food service team to ensure all planned marketing and NPD activities are executed to the highest standard.
- Gather and feedback marketing intelligence in liaison with the marketing team
- Identifying key customer targets and develop a robust engagement plan to deliver. Developing strong business relationships across the region.
What you'll need as a Business Development Executive
- Experience within foodservice sector is desirable
- 1 - 2 years full-time Field sales experience desirable
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Problem solving
- Commercial acumen.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of construction practices throughout the UK and or a proven track record in generating new business and exceeding targets is desired.
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.