Business Development Coordinator
Posted 14th January Lisburn, County Antrim # MQ898396
Business Development Coordinator | Lisburn | MQ898396
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturer based in Lisburn to recruit for an experienced Business Development Coordinator.
Your new role as Business Development Coordinator:
- Supporting the sales function
- Providing forecasting and performance reports to the management team.
- Understanding the market dynamics in detail: key customers, industry challenges, market trends.
- Research market and identify potential target customers.
- Work with marketing team on support needed to propel market initiatives and promotions.
- Maintain and support distributor / customer relationships through regular contact and frequent in-market visits.
- Preparation of information for Tenders and Request for Information.
What you'll need to succeed as Business Development Coordinator
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to travel internationally
- Fluency in another language very desirable. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Business, Marketing or related degree
- Experience dealing with distributors/ agents on an international level
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.