BIM Engineer | Netherlands
Posted 14th January € 45,000 - € 55,000 Netherlands # AMS895775
BIM Engineer required to join one of Irelands largest Mechanical & Electrical Contractors for projects in the Netherlands. The successful BIM Technician will be involved in a number of large, prestigious projects for many well-known blue-chip clients within the Data Centre industry.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to see more of the world, an outlet to work on some major builds whilst seeing the beautiful sights and exploring the culture of Holland.
- Lead Coordinator, liaising , collaborating coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors and designers,
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops,
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model,
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports,
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes,
- Generating full 4D and 5D model
- Co-ordinating with project team
- 5-6 years' experience in M&E services coordination in site based role
- Proficient in three of - Fabrication MEP, Plant 3d, Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors and designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Overseas Package - Daily Allowance, Accommodation, Transport,
- Educational Assistance
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.