Posted 10th February negotiable Belfast, County Antrim # MQ896971
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant with all round accountancy skills for a progressive organisation with offices in Belfast. The organisation is a leader in their field and has an ethos of innovation, attention to detail and continuous improvement.
Your role will primarily cover assisting with accounts preparation and payroll for both staff in Belfast and Dublin.
You will be required to travel to Dublin occasionally.
Your new role as an Assistant Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly accounts to include, journals, control account reconciliations etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Oversee Purchase Ledger team
- Cashflow forecasting
- Weekly and monthly Management Reports
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll duties
- Manage and maintain invoicing discounting system for entire Group including day to day transactions and audits.
- Manage Foreign Currency transactions
- Management and submission of applicable HMRC and other statutory returns
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with the Group CFO.
What you need to succeed as an Assistant Accountant:
- Two years minimum experience as an Assistant Accountant
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Studier or part qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to travel to Dublin
Send a fully updated CV by clicking on the link on the page or contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.