Posted 12th March Belfast, County Antrim # KD897123
Vickerstock are currently recruiting for adhoc reception cover in Belfast for several clients requiring assistance. You must have immediate availability.
- Meeting and greeting clients and customers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Assist with catering for meetings
- Updating records on MS Excel, typing letters on MS Word
- Photocopying and scanning
- Receive and distribute fax correspondence
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Filing documentation into client folders
- Process daily outgoing mail using postage frank machine and open incoming mail including, stamping and sorting
- Greet all clients/visitors by offering tea or coffee, inform the appropriate staff of their arrival
What you will need to succeed as a Receptionist;
- Minimum 1 year Receptionist/Office Administrator experience
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Capability of managing calendars
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Receptionist role please attach your CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 313720.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.