Posted 14th May Mallusk, County Antrim # JF896012
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:45 -04:45, Friday 08:45 - 03:45
Job reference: JF896012
Vickerstock are working alongside a leading client based in the Mallusk area to recruit an Accounts Administrator to work in their Finance Department.
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- General administration, including filing, photocopying.
- Ensuring all invoices are dealt with correctly and promptly.
- Data input of information
- Reconciling control accounts on a regular basis.
- Process invoices to authorize payments, coding and checking invoices, checking and reconciling supplier statements, filing invoices and statements, dealing with all retailer and supplier enquires
- Deal with telephone queries from suppliers and retailers.
- Ensure that all documentation is correctly filed and can be easily traced.
The Accounts Administrator should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience of Excel
- Experience of data input processing a high volume of invoices
Contact Justin to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.