Accountant (12 month contract)
Job reference: MQ896336
Vickerstock are working alongside a leading construction client to recruit an experienced Accountant for their offices. The successful candidate will directly liaise with the Finance Director.
The Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Supervision of monthly payroll process
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and reporting to management
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts with responsibility for monitoring and reporting on both monthly information, and information to support management in decision making
- Assist in the statutory audit and financial accounts process
- Assist and contribute towards on-going innovative development of accounting and intermediary systems to produce, timely and meaningful information for a number of users across the business
- Presentation of commercial awareness and identification of efficiencies and process improvements, adding value to the Finance Department
The Accountant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- Payroll Experience
- Competent in Excel, Word
- Strong ability to manage and prioritise work load
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.