Posted 5th February Enniskillen, County Fermanagh # MQ896994
Accountant, County Fermanagh
I am delighted to be working with a Global Market leader in search of an excellent Qualified Accountant. The successful candidate will be working within the Group Financial Reporting Team gaining exposure to the organisation's global Financial Control teams and time with the Group Controller and CFO.
Get involved in projects as required to transition into and get exposure within the department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.
Duties of the Accountant;
- Support the interim and annual Group financial statements delivery
- Accurate reporting of the Group financial statements
- Compliance with all relevant rules and regulations
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements
- Liaise with relevant personnel across the Group to ensure that the local financial statements are filed on time
- Ensure that local entity statements are per the consolidated accounts and are accurate before sign-off by Directors
- Review and consolidate year end files as part of the Group consolidation process
- Participate in the year end consolidation process taking responsibility for specific files
- Liaise with the Group Auditors on any specific files / issues
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS and Irish / UK GAAP compliance.
What you will need to succeed as a Accountant;
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Technical Accounting skills including IFRS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly accurate with the ability to thrive in a team
- Good systems skills and analytical ability
What we hope you do next;
Send a fully updated CV by clicking on the link on the page or contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720
Apply for this Role
Interested in applying? Please leave your details in the fields provided.